Clever Market Solutions strives to bring the latest and most relevant news, opinions and reviews to the business, political and market/trading communities. Our mission is to keep our visitors up-to-date on the most interesting issues affecting the markets, as well as other things, whilst maintaining an open mind. We also write our own reviews on a range of products and services that are used by the people who read our articles.
What Information is Collected By The Website
Users of the Website may browse without being obligated to submit any personal information; however, we may collect certain personally identifiable information from you in certain areas of the Website for certain purposes.
We will use your personal information only for contacting you, The User. We will never sell your information to any third parties.
Information we may collect:
– telephone numbers
– e-mail addresses
– information regarding your business (e.g., business name, revenue thresholds, etc.)
– information regarding your business needs and software requirements
– any other personal information you may agree to provide to us.
We may set a cookie(s), or small piece of information stored on a file in your browser or hard drive, which will enable the Website to identify your device every time you start a session on The Website. Unless you have specifically adjusted your browser’s settings to disallow cookies, The Website will always be able to set cookies, to which you explicitly agree by continuing to use the Website.
Here is what The Website’s users need to know about cookies:
– First Party cookies are set by Website you are visiting.
– Third Party cookies are set by a domain outside of The Website.
– Persistent cookies remain on your computing device for the period specified in the cookie and are activated each time you revisit the website that set such cookie.
– Session cookies remain on your computing device until you close your browser window, at which point they are automatically deleted.
At this moment in time, we only use third party cookies for user analytics purposes, such as number of visits and time spent on the Website.